- Accommodation is reserved on receipt of a completed booking form together with a non-refundable deposit of £200. We will confirm your reservation via email or post
and issue a final invoice.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before the start of the holiday and is non-refundable. We reserve the right to re-let the accommodation if the balance is not paid by the
- The accommodation is provided for the use of your party only as listed on the booking form.
- All-male parties require acceptance from the owner prior to booking.
- Gas & electric are metred and payable on departure.
- Fishing is not allowed for visitors.
- We regret we cannot be responsible for any loss, damage or personnel injury sustained by you or members of your party or their property, however caused.
- Young children must be supervised at all times due to the close proximity of the accommodation to the waters edge.
- Holiday Insurance is strongly recommended.
- The accommodation is available from 4pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Please leave the accommodation clean and tidy on departure; there may be a charge for additional cleaning, if required. Any loss or damage should be reported as
soon as possible and may also be charged.
- Linen and towels are included for Aylesbury, Brown Owl & Kingfisher.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and under strict control at all times. They must not be left unattended in the accommodation. Dogs are charged at £20
per dog with a maximum of 2 dogs. A charge will be made if any damage occures or if the property or furniture requires additional cleaning.
- Smoking is not allowed within the holiday accommodation.
- In the event of a national or local lockdown we will offer a transfer of dates (priced accordingly) or a full refund.
- If we are required to close the business by the government we will offer a transfer of dates (priced accordingly) or a full refund.
- If you contract Covid-19 before your stay and are unable to travel we cannot transfer or refund the cost of your holiday. We strongly advise guests to take out
appropriate travel insurance. Please refer to our standard terms and conditions regarding cancellation.
- If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 whilst on your stay we advise guests to immediately take a test and return home as soon as possible. Please advise us. We
cannot refund your stay.
- No keepnets.
- 2 rod limit per angler.
- No rods to be left unattended.
- No fish to be sacked or held for any reason.
- All anglers must have their own large unhooking mat.
- Ground bait in moderation.
- No artificial bait (plastic sweetcorn etc).
- Barbless or Microbarb hooks only.
- No fixed leads to be used.
- No braided main lines to be used other than for marker or spod rods.
- No nuts to be used as hook baits or in particle mixtures.
- Treble hooks & wire traces allowed only for Pike fishing.
- Night fishing available on request.
- Carp/pike anglers require a minimum 36" landing net.