- Accommodation is reserved on receipt of a completed booking form together with a non-refundable deposit of £100 per week (£200 for log cabins) . We will confirm
your reservation in writing and issue a final invoice.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. We reserve the right to re-let the accommodation if the balance is not paid by the due date.
- The accommodation is provided for the use of your party only as listed on the booking form. Sorry, no all-male parties. Fishing is not allowed for visitors.
- We regret we cannot be responsible for any loss, damage or personnel injury sustained by you or members of your party or their property, however caused. We advise
no young children in Aylesbury, Brown Owl & Kingfisher due to the very close proximity of the water.
- Holiday Insurance is strongly recommended.
- The accommodation is available from 3pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Please leave the accommodation clean and tidy on departure; there may be a charge for additional cleaning, if required. Any loss or damage should be reported as
soon as possible and may also be charged.
- Linen and towel hire is available; please indicate if required on the booking form. Linen and towels are included for Aylesbury, Brown Owl & Kingfisher.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and under strict control at all times. They must not be left unattended in the accommodation. A charge will be made if
any damage occures or if the property or furniture requires additional cleaning.
- Smoking is not allowed within the holiday accommodation.
- No keepnets
- Barbless hooks only
- Fishing from dawn to midnight