- Accommodation is reserved on receipt of a completed booking form together with a non-refundable deposit of £100 per week for Pine, Willow & Beech and £200 for
Aylesbury, Brown Owl & Kingfisher. We will confirm your reservation via email or post and issue a final invoice.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before the start of the holiday and is non-refundable. We reserve the right to re-let the accommodation if the balance is not paid by the
- The accommodation is provided for the use of your party only as listed on the booking form.
- All-male parties require acceptance from the owner.
- Gas & electric are metred and payable on departure.
- Fishing is not allowed for visitors.
- We regret we cannot be responsible for any loss, damage or personnel injury sustained by you or members of your party or their property, however caused.
- We advise no young children in Aylesbury, Brown Owl & Kingfisher due to the very close proximity of the water.
- Holiday Insurance is strongly recommended.
- The accommodation is available from 3pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Please leave the accommodation clean and tidy on departure; there may be a charge for additional cleaning, if required. Any loss or damage should be reported as
soon as possible and may also be charged.
- Linen and towel hire is available; please indicate if required on the booking form. The charge is £10 per person per week. Linen and towels are included for
Aylesbury, Brown Owl & Kingfisher.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead and under strict control at all times. They must not be left unattended in the accommodation. Dogs are charged at £10
per dog per week. A charge will be made if any damage occures or if the property or furniture requires additional cleaning.
- Smoking is not allowed within the holiday accommodation.
- No keepnets.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Fishing from dawn to midnight.